DAY 01: KATHMANDU - PARO
Fly by Druk Air flight to Paro. You will be met on arrival and transfer to the hotel. Evening ends with a walk through Paro's main shopping district. O/N in Paro. (L/D)
DAY 02: PARO
Whole day sightseeing, visit Drukgyal Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang, Ta-Dzong (National Museum), Rinpung Dzong, Paro's market and farm houses. O/N in Paro. (B/L/D)
DAY 03: PARO - THIMPHU
Full day excursion to view the Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) monastery. Evening drive to Thimphu. O/N in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
DAY 04: SIGHTSEEING IN THIMPHU
Full day sightseeing of Thimphu valley: Memorial Chorten, National Library, Painting School, Traditional Medicine Institute, Tashichhodzong and Handicrafts Emporium. O/N in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
DAY 05: THIMPHU - PUNAKHA - WANGDUE - THIMPHU
Full day excursion to Punakha and Wangdue valleys across Dochu La pass (3.050 m). Lunch in Punakha. O/N in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
DAY 06: THIMPHU - PHUENTSHOLING
After breakfast proceed to Phuentsholing. Visit Kharbandi Gompa and Zangtopelri Lhakhang in Phuentsholing. O/N in Phuentsholing. (B/L/D)
DAY 07: PHUENTSHOLING - GANGTOK
After breakfast drive to Gangtok. O/N in Gangtok. (B/L/D)
DAY 08: GANTOK
Full day sightseeing in Gangtok, visit Rumtek Monastery, Tibetology & Orchid Sanctuary, Enchey Monastery, Cottage Industry, Tashiling, Do Drul Chorten and Market. O/N in Gangtok. (B/L/D)
DAY 09: GANGTOK - KALIMPONG - DARJEEING
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling via Kalimpong including a short sightseeing of Kalimpong. O/N in Darjeeling. (B/L/D)
DAY 10: DARJEELING
Early morning visit Tiger Hill and other highlight includes Ghoom Monastery, Tibetan Refugee Center , Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoo and Happy Valley Tea Estate. Evening free. O/N in Darjeeling. (B/L/D)
DAY 11: KALIMPONG - BIRATNAGAR
After breakfast drive to Biratnagar. O/N at Biratnagar. (B/L/D)
DAY 12: BIRATNAGAR - KATHMANDU
After breakfast fly to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. O/N at Kathmandu.
01. 7nights accommodation with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners)
02. All transportation by private vehicle.
03. Sightseeing tour with English speaking Guide as per itinerary including entry fee to museum.
04. Royalties and other taxes. Other than departure tax Bhutan entry visa fee US$ 20 and US$ 10.
05. Surface transport with in Bhutan and between Phuntsholing / Bagdora for groups by land.
01. Airfares (Kathmandu – Paro US$ 195, Calcutta – Paro US$ 195, Dhaka – Paro US$ 195, Delhi – Paro US$ 320 and Bangkok – Paro US$ 365 for one way and double for round trip flight by Druk Airlines.
02. Domestic airfares US$ 109+2 from Biratnagar to Kathmandu.
03. Bhutan entry visa fees US$ 20, Paro airport tax US$ 10 & US$ 10 for TDF.
04. Hard and soft drinks during the trip.
05. Surcharge, Insurance, Personal expense and Tips