DAY 01 KATHMANDU - PARO
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu airport for your flight to Paro by Druck Air and transfer to hotel. O/N in Paro. (L/D)
DAY 02 PARO - THIMPHU
Morning drive to the old ruins have Drukyel Dzong and a visit to the Ta-Dzong, National
Museum. After lunch a 2 hour drive to Thimphu. On the way visit the Simtokha Dzong built in
1627 by Shabdrung Nawang Namgyel. O/N in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
DAY 03 SIGHTSEEING IN THIMPHU
Sightseeing tour of the memorial chorten, Indigenous Hospital, Dupthop Nunnery. Lunch at Plum s Cafe. After lunch visit the Handicraft Emporium and then Tashichodzong. A fare well party will be hosted. O/N in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
DAY 04 THIMPHU - PARO - KATHMANDU
Early morning drive to Paro for departure to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. (B)
01. 3nights accommodation with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners)
02. All transportation by private vehicle.
03. Sightseeing tour with English speaking Guide as per itinerary including entry fee to museum.
04. Royalties and other taxes. Other than departure tax Bhutan entry visa fee US$ 20 and US$ 10.
01. Airfares (Kathmandu – Paro US$ 195, Calcutta – Paro US$ 195, Dhaka – Paro US$ 195, Delhi – Paro US$ 320 and Bangkok – Paro US$ 365 for one way and double for round trip flight by Druk Airlines.
02. Bhutan entry visa fees US$ 20, Paro airport tax US$ 10 & US$ 10 for TDF.
03. Hard and soft drinks during the trip.
04. Surcharge, Insurance, Personal expense and Tips