DAY 01 KATHMANDU - PARO - THIMPHU
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu airport for your flight to Paro. Your guide will greet you at the airport and drive to Thimphu, the capital city. This journey takes you about one and half-hour. O/ N in Thimphu. (L/D)
DAY 02 THIMPHU - PUNAKHA
After breakfast begin your journey to Punakha The old capital with stops at Dochula Pass (during clear weather you can get panoramic view of the Bhutan's northern Snowcapped peaks), Chimi Lhakhang sitting on a hill and the Punakha Dzong. O/N in Punakha. (B/L/D)
DAY 03 PUNAKHA - BUMTHANG
The journey from Punakha to Bumthang takes about 8 hours and is one of the most scenic drive in the country. Encountering the nature beauties of Bhutan you will also stop at Wangdue Phodrang, Chendebji and Trongsa. O/N in Bumthang. (B/L/D)
DAY 04 BUMTHANG SIGHTSEEING
Bumthang valley considered to be one of the most important valleys in the history of Bhutan is perhaps the most beautiful valley and is the only Valley where temples are everywhere. Your sightseeing here will involve mostly by hiking. O/N in Bumthang. (B/L/D)
DAY 05 BUMTHANG - TRONGSA
The drive from Bumthang to Trongsa will take about two hours, however, you will have many stops and sightseeing that makes you arrive at Trongsa only in the evening. O/N in Trongsa. (B/L/D)
DAY 06 TRONGSA - PUNAKHA
Today's journey is about 6 hours and will backtrack the previous road except for a visit to Phobjikha, home to the rare black-necked crane. O/N in Punakha. (B/L/D)
DAY 07 PUNAKHA - THIMPHU
It will take about two hours of drive to Thimphu. Most of the day will be spend sightseeing around the Thimphu Valley. O/N in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
DAY 08 THIMPHU - PARO - KATHMANDU
Early morning drive to Paro for departure to Kathmandu and upon arrival, transfer to hotel. (B)
Tour Cost Includes:
01. 7-nights accommodation with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners)
02. All transportation by private vehicle.
03. Sightseeing tour with English speaking Guide as per itinerary including entry fee to museum.
04. Royalties and other taxes. Other than departure tax Bhutan entry visa fee US$ and US$ .
Tour cost does not include:
01. Airfares (Kathmandu – Paro US$ , Calcutta – Paro US$ , Dhaka – Paro US$ , Delhi – Paro US$ and Bangkok – Paro US$ for one way and double for round trip flight by Druk Airlines.
02. Bhutan entry visa fees US$ Paro airport tax US$ & US$ for TDF.
03. Hard and soft drinks during the trip.
04. Surcharge, Insurance, Personal expense and Tips