Trip Cost Includes & Exclude for Mountain Lodges (Tea Houses) Trekking
Trip Cost Includes:
1. Airport transfers on private vehicle
2. Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu as per the category of package trip taken on Bed & Breakfast basis.
3. 3 meal (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in local restaurants along the trekking trail.
4. Accommodation in guesthouses (Tea House) on trekking trail.
5. An English speaking tour guide for city sightseeing.
6. An English speaking trekking guide for the trekking with necessary porters
7. Wages of guide and other members.
8. National park fees, Govt. taxes and other applicable fees.
9. Domestic airfare as mentioned in the above itinerary.
Trip cost does not include:
1. International Airfare.
2. Nepalese Visa fee and international airport departure tax.
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
4. Personal / Travel / Medical insurance and any other insurance for the members.
5. Hot water for shower during the trek.
6. Expenses of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks etc.
7. Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost inclusive field above.